Oracle Database 6 Weeks Industrial Training
Why do the Course
- Study the Oracle Database in detail and know the latest trends in technology.
- Learn from certified Tutors with industry experience.
- Get help from trained experts with years of experience in Oracle whenever you face a issue or need to understand a concept better.
- Update your skill sets to facilitate a smooth and efficient transition from legacy systems over to Database.
- Build powerful database.
- Expect attractive job offers to come pouring in!
Soft skills training session in progress led by Ms. Ambika Patyal, a renowned corporate trainer.
FREE: Soft Skills Training with this course!
- Training on soft skills, etiquette and effective communication.
- Group Discussions, Psychometric Reasoning & Aptitude Test Preparation, Mock Interviews.
- FREE Professional Resume and Professional Profile online.
- Installation and Upgrade Volume
- Configuring the Server for Installation
- Enterprise Edition Installation
- Verify the Installation
- Upgrade, Deinstallation and Patching
- Database Services
- Manually Starting & Stopping Database Services
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture: General
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture: Instance Memory
- Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture: Instance Processes
- Creating an Oracle Database
- Enabling Transparent Data Encryption
- Manage Databases Storage Structures: TableSpaces
- Manage Database Storage Structures: Advanced TableSpaces
- Manage Database Storage Structures: Data Files & Temp Files
- Managing Undo Data
- Database Network Services
- Network Environment: Oracle Net Services
- Network Environment: Oracle Shared Servers
- Security: Implementing Database Security
- Security: Administering User Security
- Moving Data: SQL Loader
- Moving Data: Export & Import
- Database Maintenance & Performance Monitoring
- Managing Concurrency & Locks
- Backup and Recovery Concepts and Configuration
- Retrieving Data Using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Limit the rows that are retrieved by a query?Sort the rows that are retrieved by a query? Use ampersand substitution to restrict and sort output at runtime
- Describe various types of functions available in SQL? Use character, number, and date functions in SELECT statements
- Using Conversion Functions and Conditional Expressions
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using the Group Functions
- Displaying Data from Multiple Tables
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Using the Set Operators
- Manipulating Data
- Using DDL Statements to Create and Manage Tables
- Creating Other Schema Objects
- Manage PL/SQL Programming
- PL/SQL Programming Structure
- PL/SQL Identifiers
- Executable Statements using PL/SQL
- Interaction with Oracle Server
- Exceptional Handling
- Stored Procedures
- PL/SQL Compiler
- Manage Dependencies
- 1 Hour Theory + 1 Hour Practical
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- 6 Weeks Training + Project Certificate By Sebiz