SalesForce 6 Weeks Training
Why do the Course
- Study the animations and Web Designing in detail and know the latest trends in technology.
- Get help from trained designers with years of experience in Web Designing whenever you face a designing issue or need to understand a concept better.
- Update your skill sets to facilitate a smooth and efficient transition from legacy systems over to PHP technologies.
- Design and build dynamic websites.
- Expect attractive job offers to come pouring in!!
Soft skills training session in progress led by Ms. Ambika Patyal, a renowned corporate trainer.
FREE: Soft Skills Training with this course!
- Training on soft skills, etiquette and effective communication.
- Group Discussions, Psychometric Reasoning & Aptitude Test Preparation, Mock Interviews.
- FREE Professional Resume and Professional Profile online.
- Core Java or J2SE ( Java 2 Standard Edition)
- Introduction to Java & JVM
- An Overview of Java language features
- OOPS implementation in Java
- Packages and Interfaces
- String Handling
- Exception Handling
- Collection and Generic
- Multithreading Programing
- I/O Streams
- Introduction to RDBMS and SQL
- Overview of CRM and Cloud Computing
- Overview Salesforce and Salesforce Cloud
- Object relationship, Customize a user interface
- Customize a Layout for Mobile Access, Social Collaboration, Add App logic with clicks, Approval Process
- Analyze data with Reports and Dashboards
- Enhance the Mobile experience with actions, Secure your System, Code Custom app logic, Build a custom user interface with visual force
- Introduction of APEX language
- Developer Console, Using the Developer Console to Execute Apex Code
- Object Oriented Concepts using APEX
- Subjects and the Database, SOQL and SOSL Queries, SOQL For Loops
- Exception Handling
- Apex Unit Tests
- Scheduled Execution of Apex
- Introduction of Visualforce
- Creating and Listing VF
- Adding attributes, Simple variables and formulas
- Standard user interface components
- Reusing pages with Templates.
- Visualforce Pages and Apex Controllers
- Working with Site.Com
- 1 Hour Theory + 1 Hour Practical
- Duration: 6 Weeks
- 6 Weeks Training + Project Certificate By Sebiz